The media armed with online weapons of mass
destruction like Twitter and WordPress are aghast. With only SIX DAYS before
the election, President Obama is touring the State of New Jersey to assess
damage from Hurricane Sandy with CHRIS CHRISTIE.
Liberals are gasping for breath and fanning
themselves, then heading to their blogs to create the latest fat joke. Conservatives
are acting like spurned lovers. Some on both sides are taking credit for the
brilliant strategery of this “what must be a theatrical performance” of
Christie even went as far as to Tweet, “I don’t
give a damn about Election Day after what has happened here.” Christie went
even further stating the President had been “outstanding” during the crisis.
Conservatives fear that Christie is somehow unwittingly
playing into Obama’s hands. Others accuse Christie of putting his state’s interests
before the interests of the nation. Some even go so far as to say Christie is
all about Christie – either a future gubernatorial or presidential run. Or perhaps
Christie and Romney have a rift?
Christie is no dummy. His state was hit with a
natural disaster of epic proportions. After all, Governor Bobby Jindal had to
miss the entire Republican convention to take care of his state threatened by Hurricane
Isaac, and no one questioned Jindal’s loyalty to the Romney cause. Christie has
seen what damage Obama’s adolescent revenge and petulant wrath can do to a
Case in point – Texas. Texas was purposely denied
federal assistance, by Obama and FEMA’s refusal to grant a general disaster
declaration during the worst wildfire disaster to ever hit the state in 2011.
Obama eventually reversed course, approving the declaration weeks later. With
the delay, infrastructure and loans were on hold. Texans suffered. Governor Perry
was held accountable for the misery despite Obama’s ridiculous and vengeful action.
Christie watched and learned. Governor Jindal of
Louisiana graciously hosted Obama during the BP spill, despite Obama’s obvious
political machinations and missteps that forced Jindal to take matters into his
own hands and at Louisiana’s expense.
Christie has no intention
of arguing with the feds to get the disaster relief his state needs. Any blame
for delays will be placed squarely on the office of the Governor and Christie
knows this. Obama will not suffer the consequences of delayed federal
assistance – Christie will. Christie is sucking up to the Emperor to take care
of his people. One photo op will not sway the campaign – although Obama would
like to think so. SO get off his back – the Fat Man has work to do.
We hit 250 today! Donnie Lee Roberts is set to meet his maker this evening at 6 pm, becoming the 250th convicted killer to be executed in Texas. This is more than twice as many executions as in any other state since the U.S. death penalty was reinstated in 1976.
The anti-death penalty folks blame Governor Perry for the "egregious" policy citing numerous problems with death penalty sentences.
1. Critcism: Executing the Innocent: Cameron Todd Willingham (executed February 17, 2004) was convicted of murdering his 3 young daughters by arson in 1991. They burned alive. Later another group came in and disputed the claim of arson, claiming that Willingham was wrongfully executed. Whatever.
2. Criticism: Inadequate Legal Counsel: Apparently an attorney with bipolar disorder missed appeals filing deadlines and Perry knocked his client off anyway (2002).The client, Leonard Uresti Rojas was executed for murdering his wife and brother. His conviction included a confession.
3. Critcism: Killing Teenage Offenders: 18 year old sweetie pie, Ernesto Medellin was offed in 2008. He and his posse tortured, gang-raped and strangled two girls (with their own shoelaces) aged 14 and 16 who happened to be walking by. At the time, he was tried as an adult and executed at the age of 32.
4. Critcism: Executing the Mentally Ill — Kelsey Patterson (executed May 18, 2004), had conflicting reports as to whether or not he was mentally ill. Patterson walked up behind Mr. Oates and shot him in the back of the head with a .38-caliber pistol. He left, but returned shortly later and shot Ms.Harris who had come outside screaming upon hearing the shots and finding Oates. Apparently Mr. Oates made the mistake of arguing with Patterson over whose son was the better football player.
5. Critcism: Denying Foreigners Consular Rights: Humberto Leal Garcia (executed July 7, 2011) was supposedly "never informed" upon arrest that as a Mexican national, he was entitled to legal help from the Mexican consulate - a violation Vienna Convention of Consular Rights. This chivalrous individual kidnapped a 16- year -old girl, tortured her, beat her with rocks, raped her with a 2X4 covered with a large metal screw (which was found still protruding from her vagina at the scene of the crime.)
6. Critcism: Ignoring Survivors: Mark Stroman (executed July 20, 2011) murdered two people in racially motivated attacks purportedly as vengeance for the attacks of September 11. Rais Bhuiyan, a survivor of that spree of violence sued to stop the execution, arguing that, as a practicing Muslim, he was required to forgive Stroman and that Stroman had been ignorant at the time of his crime spree. “By executing him now, we are losing everything.” Mark Stroman was executed anyway in July 2011. Good for you, Rais. But that's not our policy.
Ali Ani al Harzi and one other suspect were
detained and subsequently arrested in connection with the attack on the
American Consulate on September 11th. The suspect was detained in an airport in Turkey, travelling
with false documents. Later Harzi was identified from the video of the attack
on the Consulate in Benghazi that resulted in the death of four Americans including
the ambassador to Libya.
Apparently, the United States is unable to
question the suspect, and The State Department has yet to confirm the reason for
Georgia Senator Saxby Chambliss blamed the lack
of cohesion in policy of the Obama administration for the inability to move
forward with Harzi.
"This individual in the hands of Tunisians
is a classic example of what happens when you have lack of policy for detention
for interrogations," Chambliss, R-Ga., said. "Once the president in
January of 2009 signed the executive order, saying we are going to shut down
Guantanamo ... there are no policies in place to take possession and
interrogate him in a way to gain valuable information."
Jim Messina, Obama's campaign guru, released this video to sugar coat the bad poll numbers for Obama and give his version of the "state of the race"
“Don’t believe the polls? You don’t need to. Early voting has started across the country so we have actual results to report. And those results show clearly the president will win re-election if we do what we need to do.”
It’s a day that ends in the letter “Y” and Vice President
Biden is out of the campaign trail. Hilarity ensues.
Without a hairplug out of place sporting a shiny new spray
tan and even shinier veneers, Biden conspiratorially winked and whispered
during a visit to a Florida OFA field office, telling his “buddies at Cheers”
about the new “civil rights issue of our time.” You guessed it - transgender
Of course, Biden’s cause du jour comes after his gaffe last
May, when he let the cat of the bag that he was “absolutely comfortable” with same
sex marriage, forcing Obama to make public his “evolution” on the subject days
later. Biden’s seeming necessity to batter and bruise himself in front of an
open mike is the stuff of legends, causing most media observers to scratch
their heads at why Obama relies so heavily on his Veep to campaign when the
results are typically disastrous.
The only explanation is that Obama suffers from Munchausen
by Proxy syndrome. Munchausen by Proxy is defined as a behavior pattern in which a person
in an authority role deliberately exaggerates, fabricates and induces physical,
psychological and behavioral problems to those who are in their care – for their
own personal gain. .
Obama has a psychological
deep-seated need for constant attention, and Biden’s wacky behavior over the
last 18 months can only be explained in the context of the strange Svengalian
relationship they enjoy. Obama will take attention any way he can get – that includes
letting Crazy Uncle Joe out of the attic and unleashed on an unsuspecting
public, looking for some semblance of leadership. Instead they are treated to a
bizarre psychodrama between Munchausen and his fearless leader, the Munchausen
Can you picture someone with an "Obamaphone" getting an anti-Obama text?
Cellphone users reported receiving unsolicited and unsourced anti-Obama text messages at around 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday night.
Most of the texts were attributed to unregistered websites — aiccommett.com, informedett.com, and gopmessagers.com. The texts do not appear to be officially affiliated with the Romney campaign or Republican party.
It's probably the Koch brothers - they've got nothing better to do.
Dina Kourda, on behalf of People for the Ethical Treatment of
Animals, requested that the city install a sign to memorialize the hundreds of saltwater bass
killed in a traffic crash in Irvine, CA.A truck carrying 1,600
pounds of live fish and several tanks of pure oxygen crashed with two other
Kourda wanted the fish memorial to read, “In memory of hundreds of
fish who suffered and died at this spot."
Kourda wrote that the memorial was “to remind tractor-trailer
drivers of their responsibility to the animals who are “hauled to their deaths
every day. Although such signs are traditionally reserved for human fatalities,
I hope you'll make an exception because of the enormous suffering involved in
this case. Research tells us that fish use tools, tell time, sing, and have
impressive long-term memories and complex social structures, yet fish used for
food are routinely crushed, impaled, cut open, and gutted, all while still
Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) during
a speech at the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial on Saturday called out a hostile Democrat
“tracker,” - a woman assigned to follow and record his every word and deed.
Liberals are adept at this form of intimidation. West refused to accept this paparazzi tactic,
and called the woman out – exposing her nefarious motives to the crowd.
This video is powerful reminder that calling attention to
someone’s motives in a public, firm and truthful way is an effective form of
protest. Shame works. Too many Republicans are afraid to “rock the boat” or
say what they mean. Republicans in the name of politeness, peace-keeping and fear of what others may think have
stayed in the closet far too long. West’s triumph is a reminder – time to stand
up for what we believe is right, fair and just.