Posted By LambChop
About 100,000 more people moved away from California in 2011 than relocated there according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
The state of California is going bankrupt while cost of living there has increased, taxes have increased,and unemployment in California has skyrocketed.
So, where are these former Californians going?
The Census Bureau calculates that the most popular destination is Texas (58,992 folks relocating from California to Texas in 2011), a state that is luring California companies. The good news? Texas has welcomed them with open arms. The caveat? Texans want Californians to assimilate.
While we are happy to share our great State with you, but we need ya to know there a coupla requirements you need to consider.
1. Leave Jerry Brown there. We don't elect moonbats to run our state government.
2. Learn to shoot. Handguns, shotguns, rifles - semi automatics.
3. It is unlikely that Texas will legalize pot anytime soon. Just sayin.
4. Drive a truck or an SUV. Screw Prius.
5. Here in Texas we view liberalism as a mental disorder. Even our liberals are fiscally conservative.
6. We are a right to work state. Period.
7. Do shit yourself. Get used to it.
8. Corollary to #7, we HELP our neighbors.
9. Say: "Yes maam, Yes Sir, Y'all, please and thank you."
10. Learn to pray. To God.