Posted By LambChop
The hideous moonbats on the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals struck down Arizona's ban on abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy, Tuesday. I don’t care if you are “pro choice” – what barbaric ,heartless psychopath would support aborting a 20 –week- old fetus?
- Baby now weighs about 11 ounces and is roughly 7 inches long.
- Baby is 17cm long crown to rump, and weighs about 310 grams.
- The baby can hear and recognize the mother's voice.
- The mother will probably start feeling the first fetal movements.
- The toenails and fingernails are growing.
- The growth of hair on the rest of the body has started.
- The skin is getting thicker.
- The heart can now be heard with a stethoscope.
The baby may react to loud sounds. The baby can actually hear noises outside of the womb. Familiar voices, music, and sounds that baby becomes accustomed to during their development stages often are calming after birth. This is an important time for sensory development since nerve cells serving each of the senses; taste, smell, hearing, sight, and touch are now developing into their specialized area of the brain. The baby now weighs about 11 ounces and at roughly 7 inches long they are filling up more and more of the womb. Though still small and fragile, the baby is growing rapidly and could possibly survive if born at this stage.