Posted By LambChop
Responding to a question about the juror in the George Zimmerman trial who thought race was not a part of the case at all, Winfrey said, “A lot of people, if they think they’re not using the ‘n- word’ themselves, they actually, physically are not using the ‘n-word’ themselves and do not harbor ill will towards black people, that it’s not racist. But, you know, to me it’s ridiculous to look at that case and not to think that race was involved.”
Weighing in on the “n-word” debate itself, Winfrey said she “understands” why other people choose to use that word, but “it’s impossible for me to do it because I know the history.” She said, “Out of respect to those who have come before and the price that they paid to rid themselves of being relegated to that word, I just don’t use it.”
Oprah Just won't shut up. She continues to whine that the Trayvon Martin case was on par with Emmett Till's brutal slaying (it was not even close) and waxing poetic about race relations in America. Sure Oprah's problems are similar to those of most black Americans:
1) Will Hermes in Paris stay open past 6 p.m. so I can shop some more ?
2) Which of the 200 natural human hair wigs will I wear today (harvested from white, hispanic and native american heads for money that they desperately need)?
3) I hope the Executive Chef at my home has the weekly menu ready by Sunday at 2 pm.
4) Which white person will I fire today?
5) That mean shop clerk lady won't let me see a purse that cost more than most American's automobiles.
6) Which made- up religion will I follow in order to find meaning in my empty consumptive life?