Posted By LambChop
According to the new McClatchy-Marist Poll, Hillary Clinton dominates the potential field of candidates for the Democratic nomination by ridiculously large margins (a 5-to-1 advantage over her nearest rival) causing Lee Miringoff the director of the group that conducted the poll to say, “She’s jogging around the track by herself.”
- Hillary Clinton 65%
- Vice Pres. Joe Biden, 12%
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Mass. 9%
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo of NY 3%
- Gov. Martin O’Malley of Maryland 1%
Biden pulls out ahead if Clinton does not run, but incredibly Elizabeth Warren gains support:
- Biden, 45%
- Warren, 25%
- Cuomo, 11%
- O’Malley, 4%
Warren told The Boston Globe that she was not running for president in 2016. Democrat pundits argue that Clinton will continue on with Obama’s agenda while Warren represents taking the Democrat party in a new direction.
The question that we conservatarians ask ourselves is this: "In what alternate universe would Elizabeth Warren be a serious candidate for president of the United States?" Warren’s hypocrisy is simply staggering.
1) Warren actually claimed: “I was the first nursing mother to take a bar exam in the state of New Jersey.” Of course, women have been taking the bar in that state since the 1890s.
2) Warren has exaggerated and falsified data in her “academic” work to justify her political theories, for instance claiming that medical expenses are the primary cause for personal bankruptcy in the United States.
3) Warren used metrics to justify that the “two income trap” comparing a family in the 1970s to a family in the 2000s. She altered the data to mislead the reader. The real data showed that by 2000s,the family tax bill increased by 140% since the 1970s.The percentage of family income dedicated to health insurance, mortgage and automobiles actually declined from the 1970s to the 2000s.
4) Warren pretended that she rose “from poverty” in Oklahoma. The reality was that her family had 3 cars - one was hers.
5) Warren claimed that because of her “high cheekbones” she was of Cherokee ancestry and was even listed as a minority professor at Harvard. Since then, her family ancestry was traced back to the great-great-great grandparent level, and there was no Cherokee lineage.