Posted By LambChop
From CNS News:
The Environmental Protection Agency continues to waste taxpayer dollars and regulate entire industries out of existence like coal mining and lead smelting.
THE EPAs latest taxpayer cash flush is to pay $4.5 million to non-profit groups to "conduct research to improve understanding of the effects of climate change on indoor air quality and the resulting health effects. EPA is interested in supporting research that will explore the anticipated effects of climate change on indoor air quality directly through a variety of mechanisms, and indirectly through adaptations in building use and design.”
According to the EPA man-caused climate change adversely affects human health INDOORS:
1) Pesticide use and ventilation patterns in response to changes in seasonal survival and geographic distribution of disease vectors and indoor pests. These changes may lead to increased body burden for a variety of agents, and correspondingly diverse associated health effects.
2) Changes in VOC (volatile organic compounds) exposures resulting from increased thermal insulation potentially associated to health endpoints that remain poorly explored.
3) Changes in exposure to bioaerosols and VOCs resulting from decreased ventilation and increased relative humidity, manifesting in respiratory, neurological, or other morbidity.
4) Increases in radon exposure resulting from reduced ventilation when combustion-free (e.g. heat-pumps) or high-efficiency combustion equipment is installed in basements.
5) Changes in the proportion of time spent outdoors vs. indoors, for some age groups, or in the physical intensity of activities.
Translated they are saying that if you are indoors too much because you can’t be outdoors because of “climate change” you are exposed to chemicals, poor ventilation, bioarosols, radon and lack of physical activity that will adversely affect your health. Seriously?